* * * *
To be a business member of LBLBA,
you pay $72 for 2012 (or talk to us about becoming a Sustaining Member, $249, or a Partner, $995).
In return you receive:
* * * *
1. A 1 year membership in LBLBA, and the opportunity
to be a vital force in our changing community.
Spectate or participate? Participate, it's a ton more
fun and rewarding, and PARTICIPATION IS
2. 100 Window decals to sell and/or give to
friends, family, colleagues, clients, customers...
Purchasing 100 decals click here is
how you apply for membership
Our phase 1 goal is to have 10,000 decals visible
around Warwick and the surrounding areas.
3. A 1 year listing on LetsBuyLocal.org, along with
contact info and a link to your website.
4. Increased Revenue Potential: Based upon 2010
statistical analysis by the Institute for Local Self-
Reliance, an in revenue of 2.5%, or $2,500 for every
$100,000 of revenue (& 4.6% = $4,600 in 2011!).
5. Intermittent recognition on our
LBLBA Facebook page (Submit stories/photos).
6. Cooperative Advertising/Promotion:
The opportunity to participate (first come, first in
line) in our creative "POWER OF THE COLLECTIVE"
Campaign, whereby we, alliance members, promote
one another (pre-arranged weekly schedule) in
exchange for being promoted - neighbors helping
neighbors, to strengthen our community!
7. The opportunity to submit to us your best buying
local stories/photos to be considered for publishing
on Facebook, in newspaper, on our website...
8. The opportunity for an additional year of
membership free when you refer 3 businesses
that become members ($96 value).
9. The opportunity to get involved and be the face of
LBLBA, as we are always looking for colleagues to help
us take the next step forward. Like over 100 cities
nationwide, step by step we will rectify, beautify and
strengthen the fabric of our community, indeed.
10. News, News, NEWS: Local radio, TV, newspapers.
National news and radio (Links are on home page).
We are developing a presence, brand recognition
for you, for us!